Service & Parts
Experienced, efficient, and cost effective.
AirClean provides experienced and factory-trained field engineers and technicians to support our customers. From installation and commissioning to inspection, evaluation, and repair, AirClean will get your rotating equipment back online and operating to OEM specifications. An AirClean field service engineer will manage all aspects of the service including scheduling, plant outage coordination, procurement of replacement parts, sourcing local repair facilities, managing sub-vendors and ensuring the proper equipment is on site to complete the job. Our field service personnel provide complete system commissioning support for all supplied equipment including turbines, gearboxes, generators, and integrated instrumentation and controls systems.
Our team has experience and training to support steam turbines from multiple OEM manufacturers including:
Our services include:
- System installation, commissioning, or maintenance support
- Extended service agreements for routine yearly maintenance
- Equipment inspection including borescope photos and video
- Equipment repair or recommendations
- Steam turbine generator system analysis and troubleshooting
- Procurement of spare or replacement parts
- Laser alignment of rotating equipment trains
- Oil analysis and conditioning
- Rotating equipment vibration analysis and balancing