Senior Mechanical Engineer/Project Manager
AirClean is seeking a senior project manager/project engineer with a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering to support our ongoing development and execution of integrated power generation systems. Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter, attention to Chris Dayton, Engineering Manager. Do not call or visit the AirClean office unless invited. Qualified applicants will be contacted within one to two weeks of application submittal.
Ideal candidates should have the following qualifications:
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5+ years of experience with multidisciplinary project management experience. Emphasis will be on mechanical design and systems integration. Candidate should also have experience with the specification and integration of electrical, civil/structural, and instrumentation and controls.
- Candidate should be a licensed professional engineer. Exceptions would be considered in rare circumstances.
- Experience with the design and supply of some or all of the following major equipment: boilers and auxiliary systems, steam turbine generators ranging from 300 KW to 20 MW (single stage and small multi-stage), condensers, deaerators, cooling towers, and condensate return systems.
- Experience with engineering and design of piping systems, including steam, feedwater, and condensate.
- Significant experience providing engineering and support for large integrated drawing packages, including P&IDs, arrangement drawings, fabrication and assembly details, and review and approval of equipment approval packages.
$80,000 to $125,000 per year
- Paid time off, and sick/safe time accrual
- Medical, dental, vision insurance and 401k.
- Supplemental insurance available.